What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H.pulchella clump

Divided one of my pulchella's this morning

here she is soaking in the brew ;)
pulchella_clump3.jpg

after I got done I had some pulchella "litter" so I did a quick ebay... LOL 2nd person to view the auction bought the group, dang I should have asked for more LOLOLOL

pulchella_ebay.jpg

a big congrats to the new owner!

Wowza! :0o:

How long has it been since you last transplanted that clump? Do you typically get 100% survival with rootless clumps?

Ron, been a couple years for this pot.... and yeah, anymore i do but it depends on their condition. If they are already desiccated then there is not much hope or if they are too small.

The bidder got 4 or 5 with roots though.... so they did very well indeed

Most of these would dwarf the one you got a while back and you've done great with it mate

But properly done all of these would be no problem at all ;)

Hot dang, you shoulda posted some on here because I'm sure I would have found something to trade you for/with!

Z,

They are usually promised out a year or two in advance, its rare to have anything left over... However, if money wasnt so tight I would have posted the "litter"

besides, I believe you're on the list already :p

2 years only?? looked like s 10 year old plant! wow! thanks for sharing!

Z,

They are usually promised out a year or two in advance, its rare to have anything left over... However, if money wasnt so tight I would have posted the "litter"

:0o: ...Well I suppose it would be with the sorts of plants you grow...

besides, I believe you're on the list already :p
:banana2:

Just when i think I've seen your Helis at their best Butch, you always manage to pull something out of your sleeve! lol Wowza that's big clump! Congrats

thanks for the kind words all... i am honored

Yann, my rack now looks empty LOL.... maybe a small one here and there but this is the last of the major divisions for a couple years

Butch

av8tor has some of the best posts :bigthumpup: :grin:

damn B!! That is one beauiful heli. Sheesh!! This is the time I wish I was in the US. lol!

Back