What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello guys. Coming back from a DMB concert I happily came home to my order from wistuba and my t5 light fixture, couldnt ask for anything more lol. Well here are some of them, 11 total.

H. hispida
H. heterodoxa
H.ionasii
H. heterodoxa x ionasii
H. heterodoxa x nutans
H. nutans (Kukenam Tepui)
H. pulchella (Akopan)
H. neblinae (Red clone)
H. chimantensis (Chimanta, Venezuela)
H. folliculata (Aparaman Tepui, Venezuela
H. ciliate- an extra I believe, never heard of it?
IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

Thank you to Av and BigB for all there help in getting me prepared to take care of them. Will keep this updated soon.

Nice! hopefully I get up to a nice big colony too :-D

Wow. That's a lot of Helis.

Would love to get H. ionasii.

I do not grow many Helis, 3 to be exact and the 3rd one I just got a week or so ago. You should like H. heterodoxa x nutans, grows like crazy for me.

Nice collection you've got going there. Will be great a in a couple years. What fixture did you get? I've been looking around at t5 fixtures lately (again).

hey there.... glad they finally came in :)

holy....u surely are going to be one happy camper. Its kinda sad though....you are always on such a high till plants come in...then u gotta wait for them to adjust and start doing something. lol.... but the whole ordering + getting new plants...potting etc...is probably the most exciting part of this hobby. lol!

Haha I know what you mean vraev. Hopefully everything pulls through sooner or later

Back