What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia photos (2010)

Hey guys,

Here are some of my plants growing on my patio :)

-Drew (EC)

Uh... who's the naked guy in the background?

Edit: I think it was removed because of the naked guy in the background..

Edit 2.0: And all are back but the one with the naked guy! I wonder who edited it..

:redx:

Is it just me or can no one see the pics? :p

LOL omg i'm so sorry, I noticed right after I posted and deleted it.

Uhh is it just me or does everyone think they need more light.. The way the sarrs are leaning to the left is kinda a sign that they're going towards the light. It's not rihanna's "To the left, to the left" that's making them go like that.
The middle one is mighty purdy.

Edit.. I don't wana sound like a ..... so I hope that didn't offend you. :[

very nice plants, is the one leuco hybrid in the first photo an oreo x leuco? looks like mine and the others i have seen...

SirKristoff: The plant in the 1st photo is sarracenia readii x moorei. Halt: none taken, my plants grow in full sun for 5-6 hours a day.

(EC) -Drew

Nice setup!

Look very nice! No naked guy in the pics, either

What are the two hybrids in the right of your setup. the one that looks like a leucophylla and the reddish one to the left of it with the HUGE pitcher opening?

They're quite nice!

Very healthy pincher plants, thanks for sharing. I'm sad I missed the scandal. :-O

Nice plants!!

I'm not sad I missed the naked guy pic. I see enough naked guy every time I take a shower. Now if there were a naked girl pic, I would have been sorry I missed it. LOL.

Very healthy pincher plants, thanks for sharing. I'm sad I missed the scandal. :-O

Hahahahaha... now just to wonder who that was and why it was on Drew's patio...

7santiago: The two plants are, sarracenia readii x moorei, sarracenia flava x moorei "royal ruby"

Omg you guys are horrible Ahaha the scandal? That was my room mate and did'nt realize he was in the back round watching Tv.

(EC) -Drew

Uhh is it just me or does everyone think they need more light.. The way the sarrs are leaning to the left is kinda a sign that they're going towards the light. It's not rihanna's "To the left, to the left" that's making them go like that.
The middle one is mighty purdy.

Edit.. I don't wana sound like a ..... so I hope that didn't offend you. :[

LOL. That's Beyonce!

7santiago: The two plants are, sarracenia readii x moorei, sarracenia flava x moorei "royal ruby"

Omg you guys are horrible Ahaha the scandal? That was my room mate and did'nt realize he was in the back round watching Tv.

(EC) -Drew

Odd way to be watching TV... Oh well, haha

great looking plants. How are they attached to the railing?

awgaupp: Not at all. I think it's pretty normal for a guy to watch Tv with only his shirt off. James H: The plants are sitting in individual trays on a ledge. Here's another photo that might give you a better idea.

Noticed the June bug in the purpurea pitcher.
(EC)

-Drew

Back