What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. flave ornata

uphwiz

jimmy
still adding to my temperate plants.
IMG_2541.jpg

Dude...that totally looks like rubricorpora. Did I just open a can of worms with that?

rubri has a pretty green mouth though. and you can see the heavy veining--so it could very well be ornata. albeit a very suntanned one.

Dude...that totally looks like rubricorpora. Did I just open a can of worms with that?

nope the place i got it form said it was leaning that way, but said it was definitely ornata, he had several and i liked this one.

Like it!

Hey Uphwiz,

I like it too, no matter what it is! :bigthumpup:

When you get tired of it, let me know!

Nice growing!
:water:
Paul

Lovely pitchers!!! I also like your purp on the lower left :)

One man's ornata can suddenly become a rubricorpora to someone else if they have better growing conditions.

Dude...that totally looks like rubricorpora.
I have a similar ornata. On some tubes, so many of the veins are so thick, they merge to form an almost solid red (as you can see in Jimmy's thumbnail closeup). Beautiful plant!

Well I just mention it because mine start out kinda veiny before darkening up. Lovely plant, btw, I always love flava especially the red ones or ones with nice veins.

Gorgeous sarrs!

Nice looking!

All 3 pots in the pic look fantastic. Whatever you're doing they like it.

here is the newest pitcher ,:-D

NICE!

Back