What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not a whole lot to photograph right now, we had some freakish rain storms about 2 weeks ago that knocked around just about everything. end-of-summer pitchers are firing up en masse, so there should be some good pics in a couple of weeks.

"Gin Goblin"

'Tapestry'

"Bug Pipes"

'Imhotep'

(alata x flava) x OP

'Scarlett Belle' x 'Hummer's Hammerhead'

Unknown flava hybrid

'Odyssey' x leucophylla

mitchelliana x "wilkerson's red" - 8-month-old seedling

mitchelliana x purpurea

(alata x flava) x OP

rubra gulfensis "red" x OP - 8-month-old seedling

not a whole lot to photograph right now

You're kidding, right? Your Sarrs look amazing! :awesome:

Also, I'll say it again... your Gin Goblin is gorgeous! :love:

You're kidding, right? Your Sarrs look amazing! :awesome:

Also, I'll say it again... your Gin Goblin is gorgeous! :love:

actually, no, not kidding! roughly two weeks ago, we got 5 inches of rain one night, then a couple nights later we got a 3 inch rain, and these were rainstorms where you couldn't see 3 feet in front of you. needless to say, just about everything got knocked over or covered with peat and whatnot, or both. these pics are pretty much everything that came through in decent shape. I didn't mind terribly. i haven't had to water them since!

thanks for the comment!

If that's the "ugly" Gin Goblin I sure take by my comment about it being ugly!!!!!
Your plants are so amazing! Tapestry is a nice color... seafoam green.
I wonder how the Alata x Flava OP(The one that's litterally 1%away from black) would do in my conditions..

Back