What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephy Goodness, They are here.

yeah mass, i sent it with the replacement northiana. it looks pretty good so it should make it just fine. it even had a pitcher.

Yippie!! I'm super stoked about the northiana.
The rajahs are really perking up too, since I did what you suggested. They are looking a lot happier..

thats really good. the northy is a little smaller than the previous one. oh i totally forgot to mention that i sent the heli too !!

Hey, as long as it's alive that's all I care about. It'll grow just fine.. So you sent the northiana, a couple cephs, and the heli? Very nice!! Can't wait.. hope they arrive tomorrow rather than Sat.

yep ! just give that heli some extra TLC and it should do just fine once it gets settled.

I've got just the spot for it..

UPDATE: no initial fatalaties ! everyone has already finished producing their first pitchers and or non-carnivorous leaves and are in the midst of working on their second. They have taken on a nice red color from being close under the lights. One from the pack has made a significantly larger leave than all of the rest.

New update on all the cephs. They are producing larger juvenile pitchers and almost all have reached the size of a dime. The majority should be available come spring time, hopefully they will be quarter size.

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

you can see the size of the original pitchers compared to the newer larger pitchers.

IMG_2757.jpg

OMG they are the cutest! :love:

very promising progress! keep us updated!

they definetly have some promising color.

So cute! Makes me want 50 of them!

Back