What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cobras in the House!!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
You guys getting excited yet?!?!?

100_6930.jpg

100_6926.jpg

100_6932.jpg

100_6931.jpg

100_6933.jpg

Man I wish I would have jumped on that offer! But I guess I already have one so there's no need. :p They look great!

Great find Mass, stopped by my Lowes yesterday and just ended up walking out with an Orchid for the gf...

OH YEAH I AM EXCITED can you go ahead and start acclamating mine to lower humidity unless those are the shipping supplies?

I'm disappointed that I couldn't jump on this offer. Those are some beautiful plants.

I wish I could score items like that at Lowes. That is so impressive!

Those are either really large or you have tiny hands.

Better a gnome than a troll.

So did we ever find out which nursery/company is on the label for these?

OH YEAH I AM EXCITED can you go ahead and start acclamating mine to lower humidity unless those are the shipping supplies?

Nope, sorry.. My lowest humidity reading is 80% at any given time. However, if you plan on growing these in conditions that lack humidity, you may not have it for very long.

So did we ever find out which nursery/company is on the label for these?

Botanical Wonders
Dobson, NC 27017

I will slowly take the lid off to make it get use to the low humidity.

Ok, it appears Botanical Wonders is associated with CIP Nursery in Thurmond NC. Dobson NC is about 14 miles away in the same county, Surry. The owner has a rather checkered past. Refer to this thread

That website doesn't work.

Eou...
It's not a website. XD

I wish they had those at my Lowes. At least I have a 4 year old and some 1 year olds that I started. Congrats!

I wish they had those at my Lowes. At least I have a 4 year old and some 1 year olds that I started. Congrats!

Congrats to the 14 buyers.. I didn't keep one.

Back