What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attempting To Germinate Cephalotus follicularis Seeds

dionae

sarracenia lover
Hello everyone:). I recently received some fresh Cephalotus follicularis seeds from a friend in AU. He sent seeds from a typical and a HG. I put them in a mix of sand, perlite, peat and chopped LFS and put them in with my Cephalotus follicularis on Feb 23rd. Hopefully, they will germinate. Wish me luck!

dscf9887.jpg

dscf9890.jpg

dscf9891r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far it sounds very promising. The first time I sowed fresh Cephalotus follicularis seed, they germinated in a week or two.

Good luck, I keep finding adds for seeds and they are always so tempting. Please keep us posted on how they do.

I am atempting to germinate Cephalotus from seed also.

All you Cephalotus follicularis, seed growers, good luck and share, with photos, when you can. Thanks.

Those little tiny Cephalotus follicularis are so charming.

Good luck Dionae! I also have started germinating some Cephalotus seeds I had attained. Hopefully they were fresh as claimed and they take right off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back