What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia division

Today I was dividing my Leah Wilkerson and the rhizome was really big and long. The problem was that most of the rhizome was old and there was no growth on the side of the rhizome. I cut off this part and repotted it. Will the new division with only roots grow into a new plant?

Yes if it has healthy and growing roots and if it has no growth and it's still below freezing all the time where you are unlike like me in Atlanta, Ga in almost 80 degree weather and it should be fine and i would not excpect any growth for a while maybe by what you descirbed not untill the end of the growing season hope this helps and any Sunami damage from where you live?

no, thankfully here in oregon all we received were 4 foot waves! How about you>

Well i live in Atlanta, Ga so no impact except WEATHER NICE UPPER 70S! ")

depends on where you live along the coast....we got an 8.1' surge as the largest here. Wiped out the entire boat basin, commercial and sport areas are a total loss.

Back