What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Cephalotus

I grow this guy under flourescent lights, thought I'd take it out and let it bask in the sun since it's such a nice day today. :)

5607111181_4cdd998d9a_b.jpg

Looks prolific and happy!

Nice looking pic! What kind of camera are you using?

the Ceph looks amazing and very healthy!, and it looks like is loving it! Congrats. :)

Few of my ceph:
y2ak9.jpg

S8EUe.jpg

aIKkg.jpg

I87O7.jpg

May i ask how do you keep your ceph, like what kind of light, how often do you water, tray method or regular method?(from top), does it receives a temp drop at night?, what is the humidity?

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
Nice looking pic! What kind of camera are you using?
Canon 40D because my macro lens just happened to be attached to it when I wanted to photograph it.

the Ceph looks amazing and very healthy!, and it looks like is loving it! Congrats. :)

May i ask how do you keep your ceph, like what kind of light, how often do you water, tray method or regular method?(from top), does it receives a temp drop at night?, what is the humidity?

Thanks in advanced!

I really don't make much of an effort to take care of my Cephalotus. I have them in a terrarium under "daylight" CFL bulbs. I top water them once a week, it is very humid. During the summer, it may get up to 95 degrees in the terrarium, but it doesn't seem to mind.

Such nice Cephalotus everyone :drool:

Thank you Larry for the information! :)

Very nice looking Ceph, larry. And very nice picture, too. Did you do any post editing on it? Or does your camera just have a "National Geographic" button?

Back