What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New addition (S. 'Adrian Slack')

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Can't wait to see it come fall :-D

Very nice division, thank you :hail:
as1.jpg

as2.jpg

thanks for looking,
Av

Hurry, enter the Macro of the Month competition so you'll win ;)

:clap: Gorgeous, Av. Just gorgeous. Shots, and plant.

Thank you Liz, it just arrived so I took a break from work to get her planted up and a couple quick pics

hehehe, ummmm I dont have anything that hasnt already been seen... maybe later this week (ts :) )

*drool*
You lucky sonnuvagun!
~Joe

Congrats! It's a really neat plant. :)

Ooooo!

Ooooooooo!
Prettttyyyy!!!
:drool:
Should be a real looker!

Congrats!
:water:

Welcome to the club. Someone in a black helicopter will come along in the middle of the night to teach you the secret handshake.... j/k

_IGP0560.jpg

_IGP0555.jpg

Can't wait to see it come fall :-D
Interesting statement - how does the pitchering develop with a hybrid who's one parent has strong pitchers in the spring and another who has their strength in the fall? :scratch:

Warren, iway ontway elltay anyoneway :p

omg Ron :slap: :scratch: :p

That is a nice division! I received one in December, but so far it has been struggling. I am crossing my fingers that it pulls through, because as your plant demonstrates, they can be beautiful.

first totally new pitcher

My first totally new pitcher... :boogie:

A classic S. 'Adrian Slack' IMHO
slack2.jpg

thanks for looking,
Av

*steal* :oops:

Aww,
Nice to see a proud "Papa"!
:-D

Beautiful pic B. Looks like it belongs in a magazine. Very nice. Did u make that lightbox you were talking about years ago? ;)

whatcha talking bout woman ;-)
ive got my puma trap set!!!

rawrrrrrrrrrrrr hehehehehe

Aww,
Nice to see a proud "Papa"!
:-D
ahhh good to see ya Paul, been wondering bout ya mate.... hope all is well and thanks, I am quite proud, this is a plant i have wanted for quite a while.

Beautiful pic B. Looks like it belongs in a magazine. Very nice. Did u make that lightbox you were talking about years ago? ;)

Thanks V, its sorta blown out on the lid but it was taken in direct sun... no light box. I did place some black cardboard behind it and some white paper underneath. It came out decent all things considered IMHO
I do have a small ebay light box but its too small for much more then small ebay pics of watches, trinkets erc etc. A simple break-down PVC box would be the bomb.... ummm it's on my to-do list LOL

Nuuuuu that are my paw :cry:

Sweet! :)
what a beautiful plant..

next spring, anyone want to trade a 'Leah Wilkerson' division for an 'Adrian Slack' division? :beer:
I have Leah..

Scot

Hey...don't forget...ur to do list also includes a new plant shelf. B...u have put that off even longer than i say I put things off. *Tappin foot*. :p

Back