What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. x butchinensis

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
wow.. this thread got WAY off topic. You yahoos are so easily entertained.

What the hell are you talking about? This was a very logical progression from a discussion about a very exciting new hybrid, Heliamphora x butchinensis, and the very Stalinist attempts at getting the discovery squelched by weasels on the internet . . .

but masssssssssssssss, dontcha wanna discuss the importance of Stalin and the T34 tank on the outcome of WWII?

hehehehehe

:lol: omg.. you guys crack me up. I didn't say you had to stop.. please, by all means.. continue.

but masssssssssssssss, dontcha wanna discuss the importance of Stalin and the T34 tank on the outcome of WWII?

hehehehehe

"You say Barbarossa, I say Schmarbarossa . . ." C'mon -- sing, sing . . .

Getting lonely in there, Joey?
opartenlarge.jpg

It appears not even the artists were safe. Is it me or do these renditions get progressively worse.

LOL, well played Gill za...

suite

it is a naturel or horticultural hybrid ,the tracability is clearly known?

I see rather than sarracenoides influence a glabra influence ( the nectar spoon) no?

jeff

it is a naturel or horticultural hybrid ,the tracability is clearly known?

I see rather than sarracenoides influence a glabra influence ( the nectar spoon) no?

jeff

The plant is a natural hybrid; and the photo most clearly illustrating its potential sarracenioides influences is shown below. Frankly, I don't see glabra in the mix . . .

helihybrid2.jpg

suite

I see some glabra influence not in the collar spoon but in the nectar spoon

if it is a naturel hybrid they come from what tepui?

jeff

Back