What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

s. purpurea ssp. venosa var. montana

By far my favorite sarr of all time, so I thought I'd kick off a picture thread dedicated to it. PLEASE contribute if you can..

IMG_5997.jpg

I wish I could. One of my fav sarracenias. Shes very beautiful Mass.

Here's mine. Really is a beautiful plant
June2011133.jpg

Agreed! I got my divisions just early last year and they've come a long way. Crossing this with a S. flava var ornata would make some very nice catesbaeis!! :love:

P6200046.jpg

P6200040.jpg

P6200042.jpg

joossa - im actually saving pollen from my ornata right now as we speak for this cross... :p

Did a cross of this with S. flava rubricorpora. Fred P is growing the babies. :) That should be a nice cross too. :)

joossa - im actually saving pollen from my ornata right now as we speak for this cross... :p

Ooo, very nice! Best of luck..... you may end up with something like this:

http://www.bacps.org/show07/albums/bacps2007_show_part1/gallery/slides/IMG_9015.JPG

Did a cross of this with S. flava rubricorpora. Fred P is growing the babies. :) That should be a nice cross too. :)

Fred does an excellent job with his seedlings! I'm sure you'll see some nice ones come out of that cross soon considering his excellent success! :-O

I've got some of those S. x catesbaei "Brokken" seedlings too. Had a great success with the seeds. Thanks again..

Back