What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Son of Heli divisions . . .

I had originally intended to offer divisions of Heliamphora "Tequila" for the NASC auction, but life somehow interfered -- and who the hell is the NASC anyway and why should they get a thin dime from us?

There, I said it.

Anyway, I have five or so divisions -- which may or may not have roots -- from an H. "Tequila" in need of re-potting (not including a couple on reserve) for 10.00 priority shipping through Paypal (for the packaging, moss and my tlc to ddentonca@gmail.com). For those unaware, this Marsh Pitcher was developed by Geoff Mansell at Exotica Plants in Oz and may either be a naturally-occurring hybrid or a supposedly complex horticultural one, involving several crosses. So much crap has circulated about this plant over the years, that the only thing I can say with any certainty is that it looks like a Heliamphora to me.

Those who have already received plants from Av8tor1's recent offer are ineligible for this one. What do you want -- everything? Depending upon my schedule, they will either go out on this Monday (the 27th) or the following Tuesday (the 5th -- due to Independence Day). Either way, I will alert the recipients.

In the vein of Butch "Av8tor1" Tincher, I don't want to see these plants on Ebay, along with the usual latex clothing, gimp masks, or vintage Hustler magazines from the more . . . verdant 1980s. If you do so, you will be ineligible from any future offers down the pike; and, as the immortal Carnac once said, "May a carsick mongoose change the color of your seats . . ."

Heliamphora "Tequila"

Tequila.jpg

At the height of last season -- before a harsh winter:

HTEQUILA.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is so giving and amazing recently, I can't wait until my plants are big enough to divide and share!
I'd very much like to take part in this generous offer, if possible, please. :)

Everyone is so giving and amazing recently, I can't wait until my plants are big enough to divide and share!
I'd very much like to take part in this generous offer, if possible, please. :)

you're there . . .

Wow, so much generosity as of late. I would love a division if at all possible :)

Wow, very generous! Please count me in, if possible. Thank you.

I'd like to try my hand at Heliamphora. :)

there . . .

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

SWORDS
LUCANIDAE
ZLOOKUP
AWGAUPP
LIMESLIDE

If there are extra divisions, I will add more names . . .

:beer:
very, very nice of ya mate, a beautiful and highly desirable plant
Butch

omg i would love to grow this plant if theres one still some left :) she will be in good hands :D

omg i would love to grow this plant if theres one still some left :) she will be in good hands :D

If there are additional divisions available you're the first on the list . . .

Probably can't say thanks enough. :)

such a great give away, and a very kind one indeed. It does seem that a lot of people are in a giving mood lately, hopefully soon i will have some stuff to pass around :)

I find it very interesting that these kinds of giveaways always happen while I am at work -- Ah the life of the swing shift.

I knew I shouldn't have went to sleep early last night! :spazz:

Thanks for being so generous to the people of TF! :)

lol all these give always seem to happen when i get on TF less and i dont pay attention to the posts as much too

Wow, thank you so much. I can't even describe how grateful I am.

Very generous giveaway! I would have loved a division, but I received a division in Butch's recent giveaway, and I didn't find this until today, plus I don't "need" (strictly speaking) another Heli. Nice to see so much generosity here on TF! :)

Back