What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. longifolia takes forever!

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
002-6.jpg

002-8.jpg

001-12.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect you might have missed the section :) this prolly should be in "Utricularia, Aldrovanda, Genlisea"

I only thought it was white!

beautimus!

I suspect you might have missed the section :) this prolly should be in "Utricularia, Aldrovanda, Genlisea"

Indeed I did! Hey Andrew.....

The utric section is one of the slowest section on Terra & you take an actual utric post & put it in one of the other sections - wow - they can't get a break! :-D

If it's any consolation, the flowers on my U. longifolia were like race cars compared to the U. asplundii - both in flower development and then seed pod maturation after pollination.

RL: As a sidenote, this colony was put outside as early in the season as I could. So instead of this being from the window sill, it was from the porch. Unfortunately, those conditions killed both sandersonii colonies, the tricolor, bisquamata, and calcyfida. Live and learn... Ironically, my cobra lily handled the heat wave just fine.

Back