What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora parva in flower

Wow..... this happened a year or two before I expected it to. I knew it had stopped growing but figured it was transplant shock.

parva_flower_hf.jpg

Looks as though it had already tried once but aborted that attempt,

Very cool,

wow! congrats butch! let's hope that flowering action isnt a last ditch survival strategy! ;)

gotta keep you humble sir...you're just so ridiculously amazing when it comes to such things. :lol:

Congrats! Good luck with pollination.

Fantastic -- and so soon!

"A last ditch survival strategy?" Butch -- want I should break some legs?

YAY! Hmm... how's everyone else's doing? *nudge* *nudge* :poke: hmm? We gonna have some species seed or interesting hybrids?

Oh my! Congrats dude!

Thanks all for the kind words :hail:

Fantastic -- and so soon!

"A last ditch survival strategy?" Butch -- want I should break some legs?

Both of them.... make him crawl LOL

YAY! Hmm... how's everyone else's doing? *nudge* *nudge* :poke: hmm? We gonna have some species seed or interesting hybrids?

ummmm parva x pulchella would be an interesting cross

David.... I think she is hinting at you my friend

kitty got claws

Doing well -- "wink, wink" -- though not yet flowering to date; while it seems to be enjoying the 8˚C nights; so am I . . .

Back