What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snowy Sarracenia...

Gotta say, I'm feeling a bit jealous down here, Brie.

I love the ice pictures! That lid o_O;;

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

thanks! me too, I live right on lake washington.. Around noon we left to go get some groceries.. it was kinda trickling snow on and off at my apt all morning.. but soon as we got to Renton bout 5 miles away it was DUMPING snow there.. was so weird. and it pretty much followed us home.. soon as we pulled back up to the apt it starting dumping snow here too.. had a couple inches within an hour or two..

Apparently the snow just got to us later than everyone else. Now there's tons and we're snowed in. The ice storm was awesome though! Or, at least I thought so cause I didn't need to leave my house, thankfully.

Cool look with the ice on the pitchers

Haha they have on ice top hats!

They look great for being late January.

Hope the S. alabamensis is doing well.

They look great for being late January.

Hope the S. alabamensis is doing well.

Heya DM! Sorry I missed this somehow.. The alabamensis is well, dormant along with the rest... :)

That's gorgeous, I specially liked the 4th and last pic!

Love those ice pics, pretty cool looking :)

Back