What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks. I have given them new nests they've been checking out.
Thanks, oh I watch him on Flickr. Didn't know that was him. Yeah he's got so many pools. Beautiful plants. One day my garden will be like that.

I agree too! Nice plants and chickens!
Those baby oreos are adorable! Take extra care of them! :)

I hope you're having luck with gourds. Mine are now germinating.

Thanks, joossa. I'll definitely do my best with all of them. I moved them to that spot to get more sunlight but annoyingly it's been cloudy and rainy for four straight days and I haven't seen how it really works out. I hope the sun comes back.

I haven't done much with cucurbits this year and won't on as big a level as last year. I still am pumpkin and gourd obsessed it's just my CP's take so much time now. But I do have an Ivy gourd on a fence that's doing well and I had one birdhouse gourd come up that I should plant outside soon. I'll post pics on my Flickr first so check there. It's "Thagirion3" or my youtube "Thagirion9" where I have videos of last year's pumpkin patch and gourd arbor. The hanging gourd arbor was turned into a shade house...until the wind wrecked it. I need to fix it and think of a new set up.

Back