What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

open pollinated sarrs from adnedarn year two

uphwiz

jimmy
I got some open pollinated seeds from adnedarn two years ago and started them last spring very early in the spring , the two pots are coming back and a couple of the clumps look very promiising. :-O
adenarnsars2.jpg
adenarnsarrs1.jpg
the sarr in the back is oreophylla its first year to bloom too, i didnt see the bloom till i looked at this pic.

Congrats, they look great. Make sure to post more updates as they progress! :)

im loving this one i lost my only minor and this one seems to have strong minor traits..
IMG_5919.jpg
IMG_5920.jpg

this one is a bit plain but i do like it a lot i like the little red purple patch at the back of the throat,
IMG_6078.jpg
im not so sure minor has the spots all the way around the front , and the lid on this one seems to really hang tight the the lip.
IMG_6075.jpg
i think this one showes the most promise , i like the shape and large size of the opening, and the dark throat patch
IMG_6074.jpg
IMG_6073.jpg
IMG_6080.jpg
IMG_6071.jpg
-111.jpg

updates on these sarrs/
i started these seed from adnedarn march 2010.
here they are from last year . one of them is putting its first bloom on right now.

Good looking stuff man! Great growth too =) I'm interested in seeing how that minor spots/droopy lid one ends up!
Keep it up,
Andrew

Back