What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Order

Here are some Sarracenia's I just ordered.
Thought it would be fun to share!

S. Hank
shank.jpg

S.Flava
sflava.jpg

S. Alata Red Hood
salataredhood.jpg

S. Rubra Rubra
srubrarubra.jpg

D. Filiformis
dfiliformis-1.jpg

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice plants! I would very much like to order from this vendor but sadly can't. :(
Share with us when the Sarr pitchers open!

I like that vendor, I got a few plants from them... though I did get some slugs in one of my orders and considerable damage was done to my plants while they were in the mail and their policy does not cover that. :censor:

I like that vendor, I got a few plants from them... though I did get some slugs in one of my orders and considerable damage was done to my plants while they were in the mail and their policy does not cover that. :censor:

Argh, we have ALOT of snails and slugs in the Northwest. When I ran our professional greenhouse, we had to keep slug/snail traps out for the Department of Agriculture and inspections. Maybe I'll put a few more traps out. They sure LOVE our hosta plants!!

It would be best to cover the rhizome, to protect against fungus and insect attack.

It would be best to cover the rhizome, to protect against fungus and insect attack.

Thank, might've got shaken up a bit in shipping..
I'll add more mix to it!

Steve

It should be fine that way as long as the entire rhizome isn't above the peat.

Back