What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple special Heliamphora seedpods :-)

IMG_3698_hf.jpg

Right seedpod: H. parva x folliculata
Left seedpod: H. parva x sarracenioides

:-O

Image taken with: Canon XSI w/ Yashica ML 50mm f/1.4

Last edited:
very nice...wanting to be the first to make the crosses? im sure you got it! wonder how the parva x folliculata will end up looking like....and parva x sarr? perhaps the TM of the heliamphora, or would that be parva x exappendiculata?

parva x sarracenioides: may the most beastly win the phenotype :lol:

Very nice butch, those look very promising :)

oh they are plump lil thangs......

very nice :) hopefully plump with seeds that will be quite viable!

I like the sound of H. parva x sarracenioides... will have to wait for someone to do that cross this side of the Atlantic ;)

will this be the beginning of bona-fide heliamphora cultivars?

Very nice Butch!! It just so happens one of my heli's is putting up a flower and I will be searching through your heli threads in the coming week or two looking for tips. No need to feel obligated to post them here. I can use the search button. :)

Well not sure if a search will provide the nuance involved, if you have any questions just PM me....

But I will be out of communication range for the holiday though, be back next week..... off to the mountains :)

and thanks for the kind words all,

Av

Looks almost like its made out of origami paper.Thats so cool
IMG_3698_hf.jpg

Right seedpod: H. parva x folliculata
Left seedpod: H. parva x sarracenioides

:-O

Image taken with: Canon XSI w/ Yashica ML 50mm f/1.4

Back