What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. 'Adrian Slack'

The photo says it all:
adrian-slack-b.jpg

Last edited:
Sweeeeeet... Love it. Waiting for mine to pick up more color before I take any photos. AS is such a gorgeous plant!

Sweeeeeet... Love it. Waiting for mine to pick up more color before I take any photos. AS is such a gorgeous plant!

Merci. It is indeed an extraordinary cultivar. Mine is not yet fully colored, contrary to what the photo might suggest!

Adrian Slack is definitely a "win all" plant. I'm hoping to be able to find one soon, but we all know how that search goes. :)
And this thing doesn't have full color yet? WOW!

gorgeous man!, I can't wait till i get one.

:0o: Sweeeet. Like the perfect pitcher. Gonna get me one of those Slacks someday. Love the way you got the unopened picher in the pic.

Nice photo.....

and plant

Beautiful.....someday one will grace my collection....and if the 400+ price someone just paid on ebay is an indicator of demand.....someday a long time from now.....Thanks for posting the pictures.

Beautiful.....someday one will grace my collection....and if the 400+ price someone just paid on ebay is an indicator of demand.....someday a long time from now.....Thanks for posting the pictures.

fleaBay is a terrible barometer for estimating the value of a plant! I can guarantee you I paid a fraction of that for mine, from a very reputable source. No way should you pay that kind of price for one.

fleaBay is a terrible barometer for estimating the value of a plant! I can guarantee you I paid a fraction of that for mine, from a very reputable source. No way should you pay that kind of price for one.

true enough....things are often insane on there.....

Nice photo Paul. Although I acquired mine through a trade, I agree with Paul, it's definitely not worth that kind of money. No Sarracenia is.

I was going to take some photos of mine this weekend and post them.

I've heard conflicting stories about this plant being a slow grower but it has been just the opposite for me. What's your experience with it so far Paul?

Back