What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few random shots from da bog

Look what followed me home today, S. Rehderi (rubra x minor). I'm a sucker for minor crosses.

SRehdri.jpg
[/IMG]
SReheri.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3432x1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Great pics, Djoni. How much time do you think is left in our P NW Sarracenia season?

Great pics, Djoni. How much time do you think is left in our P NW Sarracenia season?

Thanx Mato. I don't know, from the looks of the weather forcast for the next couple weeks, might squeeze another good month out of our outdoor growing season for a lot of the sarrs. Leuco and its hybrids should go into October though.

Beautiful plants :)
Thank you!

Yeah im a sucker for minor crosses as well. Awesome colors on your plants :)

Great everything DJ like always of course!

i love the windows in the rehderi. i think your plants look a whole lot better than mine, jealous of that lol. i haven't even seen my bogs in about four weeks, will be a lot longer before i get to see them again.

Great everything DJ like always of course!

Thank you Heather!

i love the windows in the rehderi. i think your plants look a whole lot better than mine, jealous of that lol. i haven't even seen my bogs in about four weeks, will be a lot longer before i get to see them again.

Man, major withdrawal you must be going through. Your plants will look good in no time when you are able to take care of them again. If not, you know where you can get some to restock ;) Did ya see the Catesbaei on the first page of this thread? Those are the ones you sent me, sooo happy with them and thanx again.

i did, it looks awesome. my xcats are the best looking plants in the bogs usually. i think you're right about that one being coppertop

very nice plants...all look vibrant.

A few more shots from today, very sunny day.

The bees sure like the leucos!
IMG_3471x1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3464x1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3469x1.jpg
[/IMG]

Dana's Delight
IMG_3515.jpg
[/IMG]

Doreen's Colossus. Yes, the fly did take that last fatal step.
IMG_3509.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3510.jpg
[/IMG]

One of my favorites, S. alata x minor
IMG_3504x1.jpg
[/IMG]

New pitcher opened on the flava copper top
IMG_3497.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3496.jpg
[/IMG]