What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wilkerson White Knight available ??

Hi there,
I'm new and first thing I want to do is to ask everybody for a division of Wilkerson White Knight. I may have something good to swap also.
Thanks for letting me know,
happy growing,
Mike

If you're wanting to trade, this thread should be moved to the Trading Post.

Hi hcarlton, thanks for this info, I´m new and don´t know, how to do this, could you help me?

Hi there,
I'm new and first thing I want to do is to ask everybody for a division of Wilkerson White Knight. I may have something good to swap also.
Mike,
I think I saw you're from Germany - right? Trading plants across international boundaries, while not impossible, requires permits, inspections, phytosanitary certificates, etc. Bottom line - 99.9% of people don't do it once they understand 1) the consequences for doing it illegally and 2) what it takes to comply with all the laws.

Even though Sarrs are native to our side of the pond, some of the best collections are on your side. Mike King & Aidan Selwyn are good places to start...

Hi Ron,
thanks for this info, had asked everywhere incl. Aidan and Mike, and that's the reason I thought about asking here. But when there are so much problems with shipping, no one can help me with my search :eek:(
Seems there's no other way than look around a bit more and find it in Europe. Don't know, why it is so hard to find ... !
Regards, Mike

there is a great site in the uk but I can't say the name on this forum

Try CPUK forums...

Apparently very few people own this plant. It seems they occasionally appear on ebay, but usually sell for over $100.

If it is out of this country you can post the name on the forum, just saying.

Back