What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

open pollinated seeds from " adnedarn" year three

uphwiz

jimmy
here are sarrs grown from seeds from andrew here on the forum .
i know they are not highly sought after but a couple of these are really nice .

Nicely done! And in only three years... very nice! I just found more in the fridge (I think from the same batches) if you would like to give those a shot let me know. ;)
Andrew

I am all aboard for those! I love the open pollinated plants. Some are mongrels, but most have a unique beauty, IMO. All of yours fit the latter category.

I left all of my flowers open this year, and with purps, flavas, leucos, rubras, and several hybrids within a few feet of each other, it out to be some interesting results here in a few years.

If I only had some minor and psittacinas in the mix... ;)

My store was recently updated and included both S. minor and S. minor 'Okee Giant' if you're looking for them. =) Not sure I have S. psittacina available... I could take a look, but I know I have S. wrigleyana which is a hybrid of S. psittacina and S. leucophylla. I also have S. 'Scarlet Belle' which is the same hybrid.
Andrew

uphwiz, I have more of these exact seeds available. Check out the trading forum. :) Lemme know if you would like a few packs- you did GREAT work at growing them up!

Andrew

Back