What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitchhiker!!!!!!!

My apartments have some scheduled renovations that required us to remove everything from our patios. I brought all if my pots in at about 7:30 am today and I'm just now getting here from work. I come back in my room to check on my sarrs to find this guy...........
ECAA0753-300C-4E38-8C38-97545CC758A6-1965-000000CA151FD346_zps415b9018.jpg

I can only figure that this guy has been sitting up there all day today

LOL! :lol: That's too funny. Did you toss him back outside, or let him stay for an all-night serenade?

LOL! :lol: That's too funny. Did you toss him back outside, or let him stay for an all-night serenade?

I'm trying to develop a game plan that will keep his butt from jumping and escaping into my apartment and me never being able to catch him. I'm thinking that maybe I can just take the whole pot back outside and he will be gone in the morning

Or stuffed happily back in his home pitcher. ;)

Ha ha very cool! We don't even see frogs around here anymore, the occasional toad but not frogs. :(

How cute!! I've never seen a frog on any of mine.
Awesome UNCC plant tag! Woohoo!

Ha ha very cool! We don't even see frogs around here anymore, the occasional toad but not frogs. :(

The first time I saw that frog it was sitting like 2 feet from this huge praying mantis. That thing was easily 6 inches + long

How cute!! I've never seen a frog on any of mine.
Awesome UNCC plant tag! Woohoo!

Yeah Larry took me on a tour of the CPs and hooked me up with some plants

Back