What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hybrids by Fred P

Alas, mine are too young to look like anything yet

Yes, Fred does produce nice hybrids! Here are a couple Hurricane Creek White x Adrian Slack seedlings I recieved from him last year.

10868534374_0632d7761a_c.jpg
[/url] HCW x Adrian Slack by Djoni C, on Flickr[/IMG]

10868386765_89a3cfe9ec_c.jpg
[/url] HCW x AS new pitcher by Djoni C, on Flickr[/IMG]

10868536644_2734faba18_c.jpg
[/url] HCW x AS pitcher by Djoni C, on Flickr[/IMG]

10868728603_dd442b6416_c.jpg
[/url] HCW x AS by Djoni C, on Flickr[/IMG]

Those look awesome DJ!

S. (Wilkersons Red x alata red/black) x Adrian Slack

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mine should be worth taking pictures of next spring. Can't wait!

Thanks rj! Cant wait to see them ocp.

Wow...those all look great and thanks for the plug Eric! Thought I would finally add a few of my own. All are currently grown under lights.

Purp venosa "Big Mama" x 'Adrian Slack'
ezb9.jpg

Purp Montana x leucophylla
0kv3.jpg

Purp venosa var. burkii f. luteola
p97h.jpg

8dot.jpg

v9b0.jpg

dm7d.jpg

f7n6.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous plants! I've got some getting to size, but no pics yet. Maybe tomorrow when I take everything out..... my purp "Chipola" x burkii is fat and very red, and there is at least one very, very impressive plant forming out of the catesbaei "Monster" x purp 'Red Ruffles' and many interesting clones in the 'Royal Ruby' x 'Adrian Slack' pot.

That venosa x AS looks great.

I'll have to try and remember this thread in the spring. I have an amazing x 'Leah Wilkerson' x flava rubricorpora that was produced by Fred. It looks morphologically like LW with extreme dark flava rubricorpora coloration. Stunning plant !

I'll have to try and remember this thread in the spring. I have an amazing x 'Leah Wilkerson' x flava rubricorpora that was produced by Fred. It looks morphologically like LW with extreme dark flava rubricorpora coloration. Stunning plant !

I have a few of those that look incredible also. I'll get some pics of them up.

Back