What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of a better Cephalotus pot, suggestions wanted!

I've just used up the last of my pots and I've spent a few hours search the web for a better pot without finding anything.

I've had the best results with taller pots than any other pots but they are being elusive. I'm currently using a mix of Rand's Aircone Pots and Anderson Band Pots. The design/build of the Rand's pots is better than the Anderson pots but they are just too short. The Anderson pots do not have a proper bottom and it takes me a while to cut out one and with my joints it can be painful.

So my perfect pot would be clear, plastic, durable, square, available in 50-100 units, cheaper than the Rand's and TALL!

Suggestions please!

i too share your passion for cephalotus. i have had a hard time finding pots as well. they are always too short and wide. never tall enough. ive yet to find a perfect one.

is there a reason that you prefer clear pots?

i too share your passion for cephalotus. i have had a hard time finding pots as well. they are always too short and wide. never tall enough. ive yet to find a perfect one.

is there a reason that you prefer clear pots?

Clear pots allow me to keep a better eye on moisture/roots/medium breakdown in the pots and I'm also using these pots for other plants.

Back