What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheesey cell phone heli pics

Been a while, so from a couple nights ago... taken while phone txt'ing a fellow heli grower about flowering and pollination techs

IMG_0335.JPG

Main rack

IMG_0339.JPG

H. neblinae variant

IMG_0340.JPG

H. tatei var. neblinae x hispida (Wistuba)

images as taken, no post processing other than resize.

:grin:
Thanks for looking,
Butch

Very nice helis collection my friend :)

How is your burgundy-black?

I didn't have a BB till a fellow grower gave me a small division not too long ago,
Its not even a half inch tall, it wont be much for a long time LOL... way too small to safely aggressively feed still yet

Thanks Maiden, they have been neglected this winter, been too cold

Thanks Fav, and wow look at that avatar!

Beautiful plants. And so many flowers. I like that black pitcher on the right in the second picture.

*strings up hammock between heli flower stalks and takes a nap*
Nice plants!!

The :spidersmile: are running amok!!

They're beautiful!

Lovely as usual, Helimeister! Your private Tepui seems to be getting bigger and bigger..

*strings up hammock between heli flower stalks and takes a nap*
Nice plants!!

Zuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! big smile!!
You nap and Ill put an airstone in water to make you feel at home :)

The :spidersmile: are running amok!!
Yeah, spiders love my helis.... basement, humid, plants that attract bugs, the spiders think I built it for them LOL....

They're beautiful!
Thank you Jim, I guess I need to get the good camera out and do some updates.... this semester sort of sucky though, got day and night classes
I don't know if Im coming or going sometimes.

Beautiful plants. And so many flowers. I like that black pitcher on the right in the second picture.
The neblinae variants are some of my favorites... some are drama queens but they are some of the most elegant of heliamphora imho

Lovely as usual, Helimeister! Your private Tepui seems to be getting bigger and bigger..
Thank you Dr. Gabriel, and I plan on doing some downsizing during NASC

thanks all for the kind words,
Butch

OMG B! We just got schooled. :hail: Finally... u got off ur *** :p to take some pics. Amazing mate. Simply amazing. thanks for sharing. Nice to see the collection growing well. :) <textarea id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display: none;"></textarea>

Back