What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jcals helis

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I only have a few but here are the ones with mature pitchers. I'm trying not to catch heli fever.....

Looking good! Makes me kind of miss growing these. :)

Good looking plants, hard to not get infected. :p Mine do ok, but the pitchers don't look good long term. I still find reason to enjoy the couple good looking pitchers on each plant though. :D

Looking good! Makes me want to give this genus another go...

Good looking helis jcal!

Just starting with Helis myself. I can't wait for mine to look that good.

Congrats on great growing!

Looks great! I just got my first Heli, Small division of H. minor...Dont look nothing like yours yet,but it's shooting out new pitchers.If I can keep this one going,I'm thinking about that Burgundy Black..

Gorgeous plants! I hope mine do as well as yours

Gorgeous plants! I hope mine do as well as yours

they will. I have found them easy to grow.

Looks great! I just got my first Heli, Small division of H. minor...Dont look nothing like yours yet,but it's shooting out new pitchers.If I can keep this one going,I'm thinking about that Burgundy Black..

my burgundy black is very slow growing. it have been dividing alot but not much of anything else.

Back