What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leah Wilkerson x self. seedlling

uphwiz

jimmy
I do realize it probably wont look like mom .
but im excited, out of tons of seeds this is one of only a few that struck last spring.
My question seed growing people , do seedlings divide this early on it looks like it has three growth points already?
and they seem to be coming from the main stem not beside it.
ill see if i can get a better picture.

Yes they do divide when theyre that small. I have small lil clumps of several different species and hybrids. Congrats on the LW x self!

Its called Hybrid Vigor

Ooo thanks guys. here is are a couple close up shots. i brought this one of the three in a month or so back and put it under 14 hours of t5 lights. the other two barely have three leaves and they are like little blades of grass and are dormant now. I so wish i had brought them in too.

fred id like to ask a question your inbox is full.

Cleared Jimmy!

Here are a couple of 9 month old seedlings already dividing.

Baby pitchers, and some mature just look like they're yelling something to the sky... never sure what but it always seems pretty important.

Baby pitchers, and some mature just look like they're yelling something to the sky... never sure what but it always seems pretty important.

I always thought they looked like they were begging for a meal.

Back