What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roseas from mobile co, AL

Hello all. I am love with roseas. Especially roseas from the population Mobile co,. I love how short and tubby the pitchers look. (Plus look. Green grass. My grass has been dead for the year due to the drought)

Clone A

15540235314_3948e3bb35_b.jpg

16162585345_722b8feaca_b.jpg

Clone N

15975274410_6564e77a54_b.jpg
15542828533_507bc2fc85_b.jpg

And for fun, a picture of Clone Q, the red throat ed clone, (This picture is taken by mike wang, but mine mine looks similar)

16226739632_2a0761356a.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love rosea as well and currently have none from that location...hmmmm. Does clone Q stay that color pattern or is that a seasonal thing that it just has a red throat?

Beautiful! I love rosea as well and currently have none from that location...hmmmm. Does clone Q stay that color pattern or is that a seasonal thing that it just has a red throat?
It appears that Clone Q stays that color at least in the fall, as the picture mike took were in November. I would expect that this will be a constant color pattern, but there is no way to know until spring. I would have expected the whole leaf to turn a pinkish/red in the winter, like all other purps/rosea i own, but i have had it for about a month and it seems to stay the same color.

Back