What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Heliamphora collection

dionae

sarracenia lover
What up? Ive grown H. heterodoxa x minor for a while but really never got into helis because of their special needs. Recently someone offered me lts of divs so I said why not. I put them in a wine chiller with temps ranging from 50-67F and RH at 70%+ at all times. I'm growing them under a 36w LED light I made. They seem to like their environment so far. Now I might have to find more:-O.

This is a heterodoxa x ionassi. Seems to be making a nice nectar spoon under the LED.

1st pitcher in my care.

This is heterodoxa x minor. Love the squat look of these pitchers.

1st pitcher in my care.

nice Helis! Any shots of the setup?

Right now it looks like a container full of baggies with a light over them lol. I'm still slowly acclimating them.

Looks like you're off to a good start there Eric !

Thanks! I have a minor selection 1 and Burgundy Black too. I'll post pics of those later.

Mind if I ask what your wine cooler setup looks like? I've been thinking of building on myself. Nice plants!

Just a wine chiller turned up on its back with a light shining through the glass. I'll get some pics of it up tomorrow:).

Beautiful plants! I look forward to seeing your setup, I've dreamed of doing something similar someday for cool-growing orchids.

My heli chiller:D. Dont mind my fan on the led. Just temporary until I can get a PC fan on it.

Last edited:
sweet, looking good Eric

Thank you Butch!

Back