What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Pokie22

A huge thank you to Jennifer for your knowledge and expertise on how to coax ceph seeds to germinate. :hail: :hail: One has finally sprouted and 3 more are slowly behind it! Little bugger is so tiny I didn't even notice it when it first popped it's head up.
Sorry for the lousy pic, the more I zoomed in the blurrier it got
20160831_164610.jpg

Nice job Nancy ! Yup, they are very small and cute, but only for a little while :) You will want to scape off that green translucent sludge if it inches closer to any of the babies. Crossing my fingers that more of them germinate for you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice job Nancy ! Yup, they are very small and cute, but only for a little while :) You will want to scape off that green translucent sludge if it inches closer to any of the babies. Crossing my fingers that more of them germinate for you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
(Ugh....tried to do a quick reply and ended up duplicating the post)

Thank you for the tip on that slimy gunk! I had that same problem in pots of sundew seedlings and it got so bad it wiped out most of them :-(

Last edited:
Back