What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any heliamphora?

• Thread starter Kleon2
  • Start date
Hi so I was wondering if know it's a long shot but I was wonderi ng if anyone has seeds or know why they are so unlikely to be found i like starting plants from seed and watching them grow any tips of where I could get some or anyone who is willing to part from one of their heliamphora thanks?

I believe Heliamphora seeds are rather short-lived and not many are produced since pollination is difficult, so people just tend to grow them themselves and not many are ever sold.

�� hummm I seee it was worth a try .

Heliamphora produce few seeds and yes, if not sown immediately they tend to be short-lived; Heliamphora also flower rather sporadically and are harder to pollinate so there are a lot of aspects to this.
Also, if you are interested in something better to post in the trades section; additionally, other stores and sources (places like FB rather notwithstanding) are not supposed to be discussed here as the forum is run alongside a shop.

I was just searching for information but I unDerstand sorry about that

Back