What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This light ok for heli

• Thread starter Carni12
  • Start date
That should be just fine. The only issue is that it seems to light a very direct area underneath it. If you wanted to expand your collection that light would not provide very good coverage.

I will throw in that those grow lights make your plants look really weird. I have had really good luck using bright white LEDs. I friend has been using LED strip lights from Home Depot with great success. He has high tech lab equipment and tested the spectrum and found that it was very good for plants.

I'd also recommend getting a white light (5000-6500k rating), unless you don't want to see the natural colors of the plant and instead prefer bright pink helis from Mars :)

Besides, I truly think that these have no appreciable effect on growth compared to normal white light (for CP's at least, not sure about other 'crops' lol)

Back