What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My favorite listing this week . . .

• Thread starter BigBella
  • Start date
LOL it also references grass in the title...must be a grass-sarracenia-heliamphora hybrid.

LOL.
That is a good one.

Just like I'd love to get my hands on Haworthia truncata Variegate for my collection. Can't afford the price to buy that one.
But several sellers from China have the same picture offering seeds of this plant..... sure you do......

Example

:0o: hey did you know if you cross helly x grass x sars it turns into a cactus. How does that work ??? :crazy:

They often add 'succulent' and 'bonsai' to the titles, too. They must manage to fool lots of people, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Do report them to eBay for false advertising, hopefully they will get banned at some point.

Something lost in the translation perhaps? :scratch:

LOL.
That is a good one.

Just like I'd love to get my hands on Haworthia truncata Variegate for my collection. Can't afford the price to buy that one.
But several sellers from China have the same picture offering seeds of this plant..... sure you do......

Example

i'll let you know when im ready to take off an offset.
BAz84Tv.jpg

Last edited:
Back