What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

repotting Cephs?

I was just wondering if you Ceph growers bagged you Cephs after repotting. I got a Ceph pulling from Hollyhock some time back and it outgrew its current pot. I decided to re-pot it. Wile, I was repotting I tuck a small cutting. It had roots and new growth. Should I bag them or should they be fine? I used some leftover mix form my original batch so there is zero change in media. I placed them side by side in the same spot as they came out of so not lighting or humidity change. The mother plant is now starting to loos pitchers but there are still some young green pitchers hanging on.

Hope they do well for ya, PH. Cephs are a plant with which I have yet to succeed -- much to my disappointment. :(

Hope they do well for ya, PH. Cephs are a plant with which I have yet to succeed -- much to my disappointment. :(

This is my first pot and they were doing great(knock on wood). I was really expecting them to be a learning experience. So far so good. Just hope I don't lose them to a re-pot.

Back