What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visits

PitcherPlantJunkie

PitcherPlantDruggie
Hey guys, It's been some time since I am in this carnivorous plant business and I think it's time that the internet can no longer help me and that I have to go and get more knowledge from experience growers. I would like to visit Phil Faulisi and Jeremiah Harris. If anyone have visited them before, can you please tell me where did you contect them by and when was it so that I can get a better ides of when to visit? Thanks.

Hey guys, It's been some time since I am in this carnivorous plant business and I think it's time that the internet can no longer help me and that I have to go and get more knowledge from experience growers. I would like to visit Phil Faulisi and Jeremiah Harris. If anyone have visited them before, can you please tell me where did you contect them by and when was it so that I can get a better ides of when to visit? Thanks.

Jeremiah can be contacted through the Colorado CP Society web site: https://coloradocarnivorousplantsociety.com/contact_us.htm

I kinda doubt they'd let just anyone go visit them. And trust me there's still a lot more you can learn on the internet. I'm still able to find new information even after nearly 6 years.

Back