What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stowaways in my Sarracenias..... again

• Thread starter javaliz59
  • Start date
I just removed all the Drosera stowaways out of my mini bog garden 6 weeks ago (I repotted them all and found them good homes). Now there's more plus a new unidentified weed? Before i pull it any chance it's a butterwort? Worth asking. Didn't purchased a drosera yet I seem to have an endless supply, so why not?
Yes, I'll be transplanting drosera again this week. Good grief. Prolific little buggars.
f1d1e1416b44f2058d9132ea8e911c59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nope. That one is not a ping.

agreed, that is a common weed I see around my area often. But if you ever need a home for some of that endless dros..... lol. Lucky you

Just wait until you find U.bisquamata and D.capensis .... :-))

it is Helichrysum luteoalbum, cudweed; it will spread by seed if not removed

it is Helichrysum luteoalbum, cudweed; it will spread by seed if not removed
Removed yesterday. Thanks for the ID though!

I was serious about taking any extra Drosera that you can't use. I'd pay shipping! :drool:
I'll probably have some left. Are you in the states?

Yup, I'm in SC
I have someone coming tonight to pick hers up. She offered to do a trade and I took her up on it. I have a lot as you saw in pic so I'll have some left. If you want to trade I'm open for that. Otherwise you can PM me with your address and I'll let you know s/h cost per usps priority mail. I'm good either way. They're really healthy and fast growers. They've done great outside in my mini bog gardens (lol) but also they're thriving in my kitchen windowsill.

PM sent. Thank you SO much for helping me grow my fledgling collection. Give me a year or so and I'll finally have enough to start trading, donating, etc.
Sheesh, the first few years of going full carnivorous geek are brutal, lol

Last edited:
Back