What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dana.jpg

'Dana's Delight' or leucophylla 'red', or whatever you want to call it

excellens.jpg

leucophylla x minor

flavapsitt.jpg

flava x psittacina

leucoxgilpini.jpg

leucophylla x (psittacina x rubra gulfensis)

leucoxrubrajonesii.jpg

leucophylla x rubra jonesii (anthocyanin-free)

minorxrubra.jpg

minor x rubra ssp. rubra

mitchxwillis.jpg

(leucophylla x purpurea) x 'willisii'

mooreigreen.jpg

leucophylla x flava (all green clone, but not antho-free)

oreoxcatesbaei.jpg

oreophila x (purpurea x flava)

oreoxpsitt.jpg

oreophila x psittacina

psittxswaniana.jpg

psittacina x (purpurea x minor)

purps.jpg

purpurea on the left, (rubra x oreophila) x purpurea 'Red Ruffles' on the right

rubragxmitchelliana.jpg

rubra ssp. gulfensis x (leucophylla x purpurea)

wrigleyana.jpg

leucophylla x psittacina

Hey,
Those are some really nice pics! And plants! I really like the S. "Excellens"!
Kevin

i was just wondering , i got an s. leucophylla but it looks alot like an s. leucophylla red , how many names does this plant have : s. leucophylla red , s. leucophylla x wallisi , s. leucophylla ' danas delight , s. leucophylla ' red and white ' ( i think
confused.gif
) . btw , i like the pic of the psittacina x (purpurea x minor) and the leucophylla x (psittacina x rubra gulfensis)

biggrin.gif

those are all sweet looking- where did you get the flava psittacina at? that is awesome- never seen anything like that with the leaf shaped that way....

NICE! Thanks, I love seeing pics and was just about to ask folks to post some. You read my mind.

Oh my god ! I've never seen such beautiful sarracenias in one place! You sure are lucky to have many beautiful hybrids!
biggrin.gif
And that (leucophylla x purpurea) x 'willisii' is really beautiful! I've never seen such thing! Where did you got it? Anyways it's really breathtaking!
tounge.gif
Your lucky! Good luck on your collection.

Fantastic! Have you bred any of those yourself? Do you have a hybrid programme going?

All I need to know is.... Do you have any spares of any Sarrs? Those are for sure what I need more of and apparently you grow them extremely well!! ...pm me if you do have a few to spare and maybe we can work something out. THANKS!

Those are super cool! I think my favorite is the flava x psittacina...Just such a cool shape...

All your plants look great! I have never been able to get S. excellens, don't know where to get it! I'm jealous!!!

Wow, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. If I were I would never leaved the place I had those plants in.

Back