What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia in bambi

Recently I visited my cousins. They are about 4 years old. I watched Bambi with them, and saw the wierdest thing - right when it starts raining the first time, it shows pictures of the rain falling and stuff. It then shows, for a second or two, an insect flying right under the protective hood of the sarracenia. Don't know what type, but hey, at least it was a carnivorous plant!

a few weeks ago i could'nt go to sleep so i watched tv ( at 12 o' clock at night ) the show was called Andromeda , its a show about these people on a space ship and the main character is played by kevin sorbo or what ever . well in somewhere in the middle of show there was a lady behind trays of sarracenias , they looked reddish and white in color but the scene was showned about 5 times and it put me to sleep . gos to show yah how popoular carnivorous plants are in tv too , I've also seen a million times that big humungous vfts in the backround of people singin . I've also seen neps on some tv channel .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (goldtrap2690 @ Dec. 09 2002,06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a few weeks ago i could'nt go to sleep so i watched tv ( at 12 o' clock at night ) the show was called Andromeda , its a show about these people on a space ship and the main character is played by kevin sorbo or what ever . well in somewhere in the middle of show there was a lady behind trays of sarracenias , they looked reddish and white in color but the scene was showned about 5 times and it put me to sleep . gos to show yah how popoular carnivorous plants are in tv too , I've also seen a million times that big humungous vfts in the backround of people singin . I've also seen neps on some tv channel .[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
They use those plants because no one knows what the heck they are and they look alien, lol. I saw a show where they called a Cobra 'one of the universes greatest O2 producers' LOL!

*In strange robotic voice* "I to have forseen this act of viewing the television series 'Andromeda' it intriuges the untrained eye......" *strange robotic voice, now deceased* Anyways, ya I saw it too. The Bambi thing, I think we have that movie here somewhere....... I'll check. *strange robotic voice continues* "That.....is all...." *Strange robotic voice deceased*
                               Kevin  
confused.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

confused.gif

Oh yeah,

I thought I saw a baby nep on the most recent season of Survivor near one of those ugly watering holes...

there's neps and sarracenias in Minority Report. There was one that looked like a reddish S. leocophylla with vines and fangs. There were also neps in the background, little cobra plants waving around, and trays of normal sarracenias

Ever play Dark Cloud on PS2?
They have plants that will eat you.
<< Sssslurp >>
wink.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

HEHE
smile.gif

Anyone here play pokemon?
wink.gif

There are a few CP pokemon in the game FYI.
biggrin.gif

belsprout, weepinbell, and victreebel

My favorite is bellsprout, but it's so weak that you have to evolve it.
sad.gif

They should put a sundew or sarracenia type pokemon too!
smile.gif

Jœl

I used to collect pokemon cards,(a couple of years ago) and I noticed that, too!
but they made them too weak.
sad.gif

stress.gif

wavey.gif
wave.gif

I remember collecting many rare pokemon cards and hoping to sell them (many sold for high prices, some in the thousands&#33
wink.gif
. Well, I couldn't find a place to sell them, and now I'm stuck with hundreds of cards that I waisted money on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I wonder if I could still sell them...

wait till the next movie hits north america then sell them on Ebay

Back