What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus &...

Hello all,

I've heard off and on about someone named Carles Brewer who sells good cephs.

Does anyone have information about him i.e. where he's from, prices, shipping ect.

I've been wanting a ceph for my collection for a while. Don't have money to buy any now, but I'm saving.

Thanks, Hamata

I sent you a message. Cheers.

CP2k,

From the posts that I've seen, I was under the impression he was located in the UK. If I'm wrong he is in the US, please PM his contact info to me as well if you can.

Thanks
Glenn
smile.gif

I lost his e-mail when my hard drive crashed. He is a cool guy that lives in Virginia. If you can PM it to me too, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Joe

Thanks,

I got your message. I will try to contact him when I've got CP cash.

Regards, Hamata

Dear Cp growers:

Charles E. Brewer is a good friend of mine. He is a very passionate about cephalotus. If there are experts on how to grow them and propagate them in the U.S. , he is the man. He has beautiful plants and I do recommend him to anybody to approach him if you need to know more about cephs.

Agustin Franco

Does Charles Brewer live in Virginia??? That would be nice to know there is a "cool guy" who is an expert ceph grower in VA.

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

He is from Virgia. Other than that, I don't know (yet).

Regards, Hamata

Can some one pm me the information on hi please?

Here is his email address. Yes, he is located in Virginia Beach. He sells Cephalotus. They aren't always cheap but, he'll send large plants.

brewerce@navseadn.navy.mil

Back