What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey,
    Sunday I got my first Heliamphora, its a heteradoxa x minor, though I believe it is just a minor. The guy who owns the shop has a splendid selection of cp's, mostly vft's and sarras, but some U. Sandersonii, Gibba, also pings, and a few not-looking-so-good neps. I got a Heliamphora, and the best S. x Catesbai I could find. The heli was in a 3 inch pot that must have lost some soil, so I was going to repot it when I found 2 other helis! I am really happy. By the way, It also has some mature and juvenile pitchers, the other plants just have juvenile pitchers. I keep it in my terrerium (which is an intermediate). Just thought I would tell you. He also sells alot of cacti, lights and terrerium setups!
                           Kevin

That's awesome sl! I love that store, it's really freaky! well-stocked, but freaky...
We can't wait to see photos of your new plants!

I bought 2 of the Heliamphora heterodoxa x minor there..... and they r labeled correctly, they r tissue cultured plants, Mine r growing really well!!!! Give them a little time, the plants there are coming out of a cool greenhouse, the Sarrs I purchased there r growing like weeds.

Im kinda bummed they r moving that shop to Ballard

Yes, I've been there. It's not too far away. I haven't been for awhile. I wasn't aware they are moving to Ballard. It would be cool if they ended up close to Swanson's nursery...
wink.gif

ballard? no, they are moving to Fremont, California, hehe, I'm glad, cause fremont is only an hour or two away.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Actually they are moving to Fremont Washington, another part of Seattle, not cali, mind you spec, lol j/k
tounge.gif

good, fremont is a little more convienient then Ballard

what's the name of the place ?

when is it gonna be moved to fremont or ballard ?

i'd love the oprotunity to actualy viset a nursery that has cp's .
the ones i find are allways online or far away.

thankx if anyone reads and replys to this

Back