What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

judith hindle-rapid growth!

i just counted how many new growths there were on my judith hindle, and theres mroe than 10(counting new growths and developing ones)!!! is this normal? or is it just a growth spurt? and also, theres about one or two roots coming out of the bottom already..i got the plant about a month or three weeks ago. should i repot? or should wait till dormancy?

Hi.
I would wait until dormancy before repotting as Sarras aren't too keen on being repotted mid season.
Your 10 new shoots definitely seems like a growth spurt!!!

hey venus fly traper what are the conditions that you grow the judith hindle ?
Thnks joel

i just leave it outside...im in houston, so its hot and humid all day. it gets almost full sun, and it sits in a bowl of water. the temperature goes to almost 100 degrees. my vfts are in the same conditions, and they're doing great also.

I also have a judith hindle from pft.com, I noticed that it has very rapid growth. I have mine in about the same conditions as Venus Fly Trapper. I got it about 2 months ago and their is about 5 large pitchers very deep red in color and tons of small chutes coming up, it's a great plant I love it
smile.gif
smile.gif

That makes me happy!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am glad to hear your plants are doing well!!!

Here are mine I bought from PFT a while ago..
SJudithHindle2.jpg

SJudithHindle.jpg

Back