What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlanta botanical gardens

Is it worth going for cp's?

What do they have there?

They have a nice Sarr bog in the childrens gardens and 3 other large Sarr bogs around the back of the highland house. In the highland house they have a huge number of Heliamphora and Neps as well as a few nice clumps of U. longifolia (in bloom as of last week.) In the hot house and outside the desert house they have some really large lowland Neps and scattered around the place are bog pots with VFTs and the like. I would say it is worth going but I am over there all the time anyeways
smile.gif

It was a year ago when I was there exactly ytoday and met Pyro there. It is well worth a visit. They are very conservation conscious about preserving the federally endangered CP in the SE USA. Enjoy!

I'd like to go sometime. I have always wanted to go. I've heard many a good thing about them. If I'm ever down there I'll propably(sp) drop by.

I was there yesterday and I think it is well worth the trip but then again I live here.

Back