What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purps and Psitts...

• Thread starter Parasuco
  • Start date
First off, my purp question... The pithcers arent as big as the ones that came with it when i bought it... Why not? They are smaller!!!

My psitt question... I got one in the mail from Cook's (thanks to mindmaze
wink.gif
), but i was wondering, since there are pitchres lopped off, some dead, wutever.... How can i groom it? Its a bit messy, but i dont wanna harm it... I like neatness... It is beautiful and healthy tho, i have to say that!!!!

thank you very much!!!

On your Purp, mine has made only 1 large pitcher so far and that isn't even on the largest crown either! But I think the Purps take a while and well into summer to get the larger ones out, I was just at a bog yesturday and they were lucky if the flowers were opened! And NO growth on one purp. Still chilly and perhaps dormancy is still there!!
wow.gif

On your Psittacina, yeah I would groom it UNLESS the laeves are still alive, if thier brown and crispy OK go on ahead and clip them but if they are still green leave them be. So bascially rember the rhyme "If it's green; let it be"

hrm that ryme dosnt ryme to me
tounge.gif

Back