What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icps conservation project

I rec'd in the mail today two sarracenia alabamensis as part of the ICPS Conservation Project. Has anyone else here participated in this project? I"m very excited! They look amazing!!! So big and beautiful! I don't have much experience with sars... I'm hoping for good things. It seems like such a privilege to take part in the program.
I was just wondering if anyone else is...?
Thanks,
HOLDEN

Holden,
Check out the thread called Yeeeehaaaa! a few threads down. We certainly can relate to your excitement in getting these beautiful plants. And yes it is a wonderful privelege (and responsibility) the ICPS has granted us...I certainly hope it's a phenomenally successful project so they repeat it with other species. Best wishes with your new plants, and of course feel free to seek information and help from the rest of us.

HAHAHA!
Thank you. I'm not often in the Sarracenia forum. I guess there's something to be said for the Subject Line!
smile.gif

Thanks!

Back