What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPER

How would I give my Darlingtonia bulbs Superthrive? No, thats not all I want to know. What is a Cephalotus?

Kevin

Hi Kevin,
Personally I would not bother with super thrive for a Darlingtonia, they seem to thrive on what they catch. What they do thrive on is an overhead drenching with a watering can fitted with a fine rose and grow very tall

The Cephalotus is a small pitcher plant from South West Australia and pitchers seldom grow larger than 1 1/2".

how can i get this substance abe 100% sure it is suitable for a s.leucophylla seedling
i have only few seed, and i dont plan on all surving
sad.gif

so superthrive would help in the growth rate
biggrin.gif

thx

so how do you apply SUPER
                           thrive
                              to seedling lucys?

IMO, do not give ST to seedlings. It is just an unnecessary risk that would probably either rot their few roots or cause algae to form, smothering them like syrup over ice cream.
sad.gif
wink.gif

Once you have mature plants that are a few years old, you may want to try ST diluted to 1 drop per gallon, but no more.

Chris

Hi Bob
IMO= In My Opinion
IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

Back