What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture

ok all here is a picture i took over the weekend of a field of white tops. this is just a small group of them in the bog. i couldn't get the glare of the sun out of the picture but, they are truly that white but, with red vains. they are some really tall pitchers i didn't get to measure them but, with guessing some of the could of been 36+" tall. wish i could of pulled one up to enter it in the ukcp contest.

just some info to seeds i sent out to some people. the only ones that got seeds from this bog is Griffin and Jodajo21.

i didn't have enough time to get to the other bog that i know of with i beleave to be S.leucophylla (red). i was close enough but didn't have the time to hike the trail that day.

Blury but stunning picture! I would love to see more and the other field when you visit it sometime! Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,
hopfully there will be a next time i get to go up there. that might of been the last time i get to go up there. the other bog i have to have my brother with me to get to cause it is on a military base and next year he is being transfered

Back